- Setting up and closing of the dealership (unlocking vehicles & moving them around).
- Developing and implementing marketing practices and procedures for the sales department.
- Maintaining vehicles of the inventory (assisting in cleaning).
- Instructing customers on vehicle operation, care and maintenance.
- Updating paperwork filings to improve overall efficiency.
- Resolving any sale problems and customer complaints.
- Creating & presenting regular sale reports & marketing ideas to senior management.
- Conducting periodic appraisals of yourself and identifying areas for improvement.
- Scheduling vehicle drop-offs & deliveries all the way through from auction to ready for lot status.
- Helping to train new employees and continuing sales education.
- Scheduling vehicle drop-offs & deliveries for with vendor partners (repair shops, tire shops) for any regular maintenance prior to sale.
- Bilingual speaker (Spanish & English) is highly preferred.
- Position is for someone looking to GROW into a MANAGERIAL ROLE where they will SUPERVISE A TEAM of salespeople underneath them (promotion to Sales